- Bar soap is simply soap that comes in a solid bar shape. You get it wet in your hands; then you can use the soap directly on your skin or apply it with a washcloth or loofah.
- Bar soaps for both your face and body, but generally, the two will have different formulas, so make sure you know which kind you’re using!
- Is your body wash always running out? You may find that a bar soap will last you longer. While you don’t need to use more body wash to get the job done, the facts are that most of us squeeze out way more product than we need. With bar soap, you’re less likely to overdo it.
- Originally modeled in 3d max , rendered with Key Shot render.
- Materials are configured in Key Shot
- Includes Both Low Poly & High Poly Models in FBX and OBJ formats.
- No third-party Plugins used
- 3D formats – 3ds max , OBJ (.obj) , FBX (.fbx)
- Geometry: – Triangles 12.80k , Vertices: – 6.62k