- A drink can (or beverage can) is a metal container designed to hold a fixed portion of liquid such as carbonated soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, fruit juices, teas, herbal teas, energy drinks, etc.
- Drink cans are made of aluminum (75% of worldwide production) or tin-plated steel (25% worldwide production). Worldwide production for all drink cans is approximately 370 billion cans per year.
- A major development for the storage of beverages in cans is the inner liner, usually plastic or sometimes a wax-like material, which helps keep the flavor of the product from being spoiled by a chemical reaction with the metal.
- Originally modeled in 3d max , rendered with Key Shot render.
- Materials are configured in Key Shot
- Includes Both Low Poly & High Poly Models in FBX and OBJ formats.
- No third-party Plugins used
- 3D formats – 3ds max , OBJ (.obj) , FBX (.fbx)
- Geometry: – Triangles 33.24k , Vertices: – 16.91k